Sunday, August 4, 2013

      Hi my name is Jazmin, I am 14,  and was born in Los Angeles County.  But soon moved to National City and have been living here since first grade. I like most colors, except pink. I consider myself a reserve person because I don't like talking about my life. But do not get me wrong because I am not shy. 
Like any teen I may not agree with my parents in every decision, but I understand that it's for my own benefit and they want the best for me.

     My favorite past time are playing videos games, listening to music and hanging out with family/friends.  I loved listening to bands as it's like escaping the real world because it's very  relaxing and stress free. 
Another thing that  I loved to do is watching TV with my dad such as Sports, CSI and movies. I am a roller coaster freak because of the adrenaline as watching scary movies. 

I like to keep it real and simple, no drama.  I am running out of ideas to write so....... bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment